Pages

Saturday 16 June 2012

Review: Topshop Nail Varnish

I'm an absolute sucker for nail varnish. I always have my nails painted, even throughout my exams I've had my nails painted (we're not supposed to oops...) But yeah, I'm known for my colourfull nails! So obviously, when Topshop brought their cosmetics range out I was soo excited to purchase their nail varnishes!
I've accumulated I think 7 now, and I plan to get loads more as there is very few colours that I don't like!
So here is my collection:
From left to right: Celestial, Big Smoke, Domestic Goddess, Country Bumpkin, Peaches and Cream, Mannequin, Nice n Neutral.
In the school I attend, we're not supposed to wear nail varnish which annoys me as i never ever go without! So the colour Mannequin is perfect for discreteness as its almost the same colour as my nails naturally.

Topshop nail varnishes are my absolute favourite, I cannot fault them; they provide great coverage of your nail, I usually do 1 or 2 coats and that's all I need! The colour variety is mind blowing. I was in the Stratford Westfield Topshop and they hold all of the nail paints. I was in complete ore! However my boyfriend restricted me to buying one :-( So I purchased Celestial as I felt this was a nice summery colour. Not only all of that, but they are affordable too! 

I might treat myself to a few more when my exams have finished as a well done! 

6 comments:

  1. Im a fellow nail polish addict too aha! You have a really good collection there. I've never tried Topshop polishes, because not going to lie I am abit of a bargain hunter and there prices are a tad high. They have soooo many nice colours, maybe I should break the bank and be cheeky and purchase one! You should maybe do some swatches too. Cool post :)

    obsessionlacquer.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd 100% recommend it, they're so fabulous! I'll do some swatches soon! There colour range is amazing, I love it!

      xx

      Delete
  2. ah i love the topshop nail varnish colours! the blue one 'celestial' you got recently is so gorgeous! sucks that your school doesnt allow nailvarnish, mine went through a ban but it got lifted (haha) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wearing Celestial right now, its so summery and yum! Yeah I know, I'm going into sixth form in september so i'll be allowed to wear whatever colour i like then!

      Delete
  3. Have always wanted to try topshop polishes and there makeup as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of the Topshop nail range too, they have some beautiful colours! x

    ReplyDelete