Pages

Saturday 23 June 2012

I went shopping!

With prom being a week away, I felt a justified trip to buy some make-up was in order.
I did spend more than I intended on, however, I will use all of what I purchased today, more than once so it's ok!

Firstly I bought the Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection sponge. I have been meaning to pick one of these up for ages! I haven't used it yet, however after hearing nothing but good things about it on Youtube etc I don't think I'll be regretting this purchase. I bought it from Superdrug and it cost around £4.99. It looks like this:
It's basically to blend in the harsh lines left from foundations, powders etc.

Secondly I purchased the Collection 2000 Primed and Ready primer. Again I Haven't tried it yet, however after testing it on the back of my hand it gave that silky base, perfect as a foundation base. I cant wait to try this product properly next Friday! This cost £5.99 which I thought was excellently priced.

Next I bought the Collection 2000 Fast Stroke eyeliner, this cost £2.99. It has a nice thin nib and applies nicely, however it does require more than one layer as its a bit sheer when applying. Other than that it is brilliant value wise.

I went into Superdrug in desperate search of a MUA palette, however both of the Superdrug's in my town weren't stocking it! Major panic! However I found this cute little eye shadow collection from a brand called Famous. The selection wasn't brill, however I found one that I felt would be able to go well with my dress for prom! It was only £2.99 so definitely worth a try!

Finally out of the new items that I purchased today came my new mascara. I'm always reluctant with mascaras, you never know which is going to be worth the money and I always rely on recommendations. However, when I was in Boots today, the new mascara from Rimmel as a follow up from Scandaleyes which I actually have was the Scandaleyes Show Off. It cost me £4.99 as it had £2.00 off which was a result! I haven't tested this yet either!


So those were the new products that I bought today, if you'd like a review on any of them then I can happily do that. Is there any new products you've tried that you would recommend?
x

3 comments:

  1. Hey can you do a review on the Collection 2000 stroke and the eyeshadow palette from famous? It looks really nice. x

    http://kreamiblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I'll try and make that my next blog post x

      Delete
  2. Heyy I really enjoy reading your blog and just wanted to let you know that I nomitated your blog for the Liebster award. There's a link to my blog with the rules and an in depth explanation. Thank you, Claire xo.

    www.clairesmakeupspot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete